This toolkit was designed to spark conversation and growth personally, professionally, organizationally, or community wide. The toolkit can be used fully or in parts.
Objectives of the Toolkit
• To inspire deep and substantial conversation about Indigenous people, histories, decolonization and reconciliation
• To inspire transformation in your organization or community
• To promote shared knowledge between Indigenous and Non-Indigenous People
• To encourage building a strong and an honest relationship with local Nations
• To create decolonized Board spaces where Indigenous youth can co-lead organizations;
Click here to download the full toolkit - Decolonization Toolkit_VIDEA2020
Click here for the Facilitators Guide VIDEA_Facilitators Guide
Inspiring thought and action on global issues
Stay updated with VIDEA by joining our newsletter. We share news about recent accomplishments, upcoming events and opportunities to get involved!
VIDEA supports sustainable rights-based development initiatives in Canada and abroad. Our work is made possible by the everyday people that support us. A monthly donation of $10.00 makes all the difference.
VIDEA Statement of Support and Solidarity with Wet'suwet'en
VIDEA is an International Development agency, we take a Human Rights and Social Justice based approach to our work. We have the privilege of working widely with Indigenous youth and communities.
Click on the following to read our full statement in support and solidarity with Wet'suwet'en